About this product

AATU Grain Free Adult Dry Dog Food with 80/20 Free Run Duck

The AATU 80/20 Free Run Chicken Grain Free Adult Dog Food helps your dog to feel their best everyday, with a tantalising chicken flavour to keep their taste buds satisfied.

The Chicken Adult Dog Food is a bespoke and unique single protein diet, enriched with fruits, herbs and botanicals that keep your dog healthy and happy. The impressive Dog Food is packed with a staggering 80% Free Run Chicken that is freshly prepared and preservative free, the remaining 20% is made up from ‘'SUPER-8' - Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Spices and Botanicals that provide nutrients vital for health and maintenance.

Made in Britain using only British products, this perfect Dog Food is free from grain, white potato and gluten, artificial colours, artificial flavours and GM ingredients which helps reduce allergic reactions. The Revolutionary dog food benefits from added Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM that helps to keep your dogs joints healthy so they can keep playing.

Ingredients

80% Duck (Includes 51% Duck, 29% Dehydrated Duck) Sweet Potato, Chickpeas, Peas, Lucerne, Salmon Oil, Duck Stock, Carrots, Tomato, Chicory, Tapioca, Apple, Pear, Cranberry, Blueberry, Mulberry, Orange, Bilberry, Cowberry, Parsley, Peppermint, Spirulina, Seaweed, Oregano, Sage, Marjoram, Thyme, Chamomile, Rosehip, Stinging Nettle, Yucca, Marigold, Aniseed, Fenugreek, Cinnamon, Hip & Joint Care (Glucosamine 178mg/kg, MSM 178mg/kg, Chondroitin 125mg/kg) No added synthetic colouring, flavouring or preservatives.

Nutrition

Protein 33%, Fat Content 19%, Inorganic Matter 9%, Crude Fibre 3%, Moisture 8%, Omega6 2.4%, Omega3 1.4%. Nutritional / Technical Additives: (per kg) L-Carnitine 200mg, Enterococcus Faecium SF68:NCIMB 10415 at 1,000,000,000 cfu – As an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced intestinal microbiota in dogs.

Delivery & Returns

Delivery Information & Costs

Our standard delivery charge is £4.99 for orders under £69. For orders over £69 delivery is free of charge.


For non-UK Mainland addresses including Scottish Islands and Scottish Highlands, a charge of £19.99 will apply.


We do not currently ship to Northern Ireland


We offer a next working day delivery service for UK mainland addresses when orders are placed before midday Monday-Thursday at a cost of £9.99.


Frozen Products Delivery Costs & Information

Delivery rates for our frozen products are based on next day delivery due to the perishable nature of these products and therefore will incur a £6.99 charge. Frozen products will be delivered the next working day and you must be available to accept the goods within those times. If you are unable to accept the goods and the goods are returned to our warehouse, due to the perishable nature of these products we are unable to provide a refund.



Returns

If you are not 100% happy with your purchase from Pets & Friends, you can return it to us within 28 days of placing your order. Please let us know you wish to cancel your order within 14 days. You then have a further 14 days to return the item to us.



All goods must be returned unused, as new, in a saleable condition with the original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the item has not been returned to us in a saleable condition.

AATU Grain Free Adult Dry Dog Food with 80/20 Free Run Duck 10kg

Regular price
£97.49
Regular price
Sale price
£97.49
Sold Out
(Just 0.97 per 100g)
Unit price
per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
1

About this product

AATU Grain Free Adult Dry Dog Food with 80/20 Free Run Duck

The AATU 80/20 Free Run Chicken Grain Free Adult Dog Food helps your dog to feel their best everyday, with a tantalising chicken flavour to keep their taste buds satisfied.

The Chicken Adult Dog Food is a bespoke and unique single protein diet, enriched with fruits, herbs and botanicals that keep your dog healthy and happy. The impressive Dog Food is packed with a staggering 80% Free Run Chicken that is freshly prepared and preservative free, the remaining 20% is made up from ‘'SUPER-8' - Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Spices and Botanicals that provide nutrients vital for health and maintenance.

Made in Britain using only British products, this perfect Dog Food is free from grain, white potato and gluten, artificial colours, artificial flavours and GM ingredients which helps reduce allergic reactions. The Revolutionary dog food benefits from added Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM that helps to keep your dogs joints healthy so they can keep playing.

Ingredients

80% Duck (Includes 51% Duck, 29% Dehydrated Duck) Sweet Potato, Chickpeas, Peas, Lucerne, Salmon Oil, Duck Stock, Carrots, Tomato, Chicory, Tapioca, Apple, Pear, Cranberry, Blueberry, Mulberry, Orange, Bilberry, Cowberry, Parsley, Peppermint, Spirulina, Seaweed, Oregano, Sage, Marjoram, Thyme, Chamomile, Rosehip, Stinging Nettle, Yucca, Marigold, Aniseed, Fenugreek, Cinnamon, Hip & Joint Care (Glucosamine 178mg/kg, MSM 178mg/kg, Chondroitin 125mg/kg) No added synthetic colouring, flavouring or preservatives.

Nutrition

Protein 33%, Fat Content 19%, Inorganic Matter 9%, Crude Fibre 3%, Moisture 8%, Omega6 2.4%, Omega3 1.4%. Nutritional / Technical Additives: (per kg) L-Carnitine 200mg, Enterococcus Faecium SF68:NCIMB 10415 at 1,000,000,000 cfu – As an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced intestinal microbiota in dogs.

Delivery & Returns

Delivery Information & Costs

Our standard delivery charge is £4.99 for orders under £69. For orders over £69 delivery is free of charge.


For non-UK Mainland addresses including Scottish Islands and Scottish Highlands, a charge of £19.99 will apply.


We do not currently ship to Northern Ireland


We offer a next working day delivery service for UK mainland addresses when orders are placed before midday Monday-Thursday at a cost of £9.99.


Frozen Products Delivery Costs & Information

Delivery rates for our frozen products are based on next day delivery due to the perishable nature of these products and therefore will incur a £6.99 charge. Frozen products will be delivered the next working day and you must be available to accept the goods within those times. If you are unable to accept the goods and the goods are returned to our warehouse, due to the perishable nature of these products we are unable to provide a refund.



Returns

If you are not 100% happy with your purchase from Pets & Friends, you can return it to us within 28 days of placing your order. Please let us know you wish to cancel your order within 14 days. You then have a further 14 days to return the item to us.



All goods must be returned unused, as new, in a saleable condition with the original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the item has not been returned to us in a saleable condition.

1