Pets & Friends Loyalty Programme
Terms & Conditions
Pet Points Club Terms and Conditions Last updated: November 2020
• There is no purchase necessary to become a member of Pets & Friends loyalty programme.
• All customers with an online account are automatically enrolled in the Program.
• Information required to complete account registration includes name and email address, with each registering customer required to set a password.
• The customer may also have the opportunity to provide us with additional information, such as mailing address, birth date and mobile phone number, but such information is optional.
• Each Account made up in the Program will be associated with one single email address and one individual customer.
2. EARNING REWARDS
• Via the loyalty program Pets & Friends rewards customer loyalty. For a purchase to qualify under the Program, the customer must be enrolled in the Program and be logged to his or her online account at the time of purchase.
• Pets & Friends loyalty points are non-transferable and may not be sold or exchanged.
• Logged in customers will earn 5 points for each full £1 spend.
• Pets & Friends reserve the right to change earning rates at any time.
• Additional bonus points can be earned based on customers completing certain actions, or during promotional periods.
• Points credited to your Account will be decreased or reversed, as applicable, if part or all of the purchase is returned or cancelled or if the credit is obtained through fraudulent or other activity that violates these Terms.
• Rewards will be placed in your account 14 days after your order has been fulfilled, in-line with our returns policy.
• Loyalty point are only valid for 12 months, from the date they have been allocated to your account.
• When referring a friend, points will be allocated to your account when your referred friend spends £30 online at petsandfriends.co.uk in their first transaction.
3. REDEEMING REWARDS
• Each point has a spend value of 1p.
• Once a customer reaches a certain point total in the Program, the customer may be eligible for certain benefits and rewards.
• Pets & Friends is free to change the points earning rate, and precise benefits of the Program, from time to time
• Rewards are in the form of an online discount code, therefore only be used on the Website.
• Once the customer selects to redeem a reward code, the reward code is only valid for 14 days, at which point it will expire. Upon expiry, rewards will be lost and not refundable.
4. POSSIBLE FUTURE CHANGES OR TERMINATION
• Pets & Friends reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time. Pets & Friends also reserves the right to terminate, in whole or in part, the programme, its benefits referenced above, and cancel this Agreement at any time upon written notice to Members. In such event Pets & Friends shall have no further obligation hereunder.
5. USE OF INFORMATION
• In providing your basic information such as name and email address, you are providing Pets & Friends consent to use this information to contact you, operate and administer the programme. As part of this consent, you are also providing permission for Pets & Friends to store your information for up to 1 year after notification of membership cancellation.
• Pets & Friends will NOT sell your Information to any third party.
6. CHANGE OF DETAILS
• You can login to your profile via petsandfriends.co.uk to update your Information. You can also inform Pets & Friends of any changes to the Information as and when such changes occur.
• Pets & Friends shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
• This Agreement contains the entire understanding and supersedes all prior understanding of the parties relating to the Agreement, and cannot be changed or terminated orally.