Canagan Free Run Chicken is a special grain free cat food formulated by our experts to deliver nutrition, close to your cat's ancestral diet, with the correct ratio of protein to carbohydrate and a host of vegetables and botanicals.
Packed with 70% nutritious animal ingredients, with the remaining 30% being made up from vegetables, botanicals, vitamins & minerals.
Canagan Free Run Chicken cat food is a carefully balanced, nutrient dense formula will excite your cat's taste buds and give them the abundance of highly digestible protein demanded by their evolutionary needs.
With the exception of Canagan Senior/Light which is specifically aimed at older cats, all other varieties of Canagan can be fed to all breeds of kittens & adult cats.
Canagan is made with freshly prepared Free Run Chicken, which is an excellent source of protein, vitamins, phosphorous and selenium which is good for the immune system, as well as sweet potato which is a highly digestible premium source of slow-release energy, rich in anti-oxidants and a great source of soluble fibre.
Added seaweed provides a natural and valuable source of minerals which contain iodine to support thyroid function and control metabolism.
Marigold stimulates white blood cell production and strengthens the immune system. Cranberry is rich in Vitamin C and helps promote a healthy urinary tract. Camomile is thought to reduce stress.