AATU 80/20 Free Run Turkey Grain Free Adult Dog Food 1.5kg

Regular price
£20.99
Regular price
Sale price
£20.99
Sold Out
Unit price
per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Click and Collect? Please choose a store for pick up
1

The AATU 80/20 Free Run Turkey Grain Free Adult Dog Food is the perfect way to support the health and well being of your furry... read more

£20.99
1

Product details

The AATU 80/20 Free Run Turkey Grain Free Adult Dog Food is the perfect way to support the health and well being of your furry friend, with a tantalising turkey flavour to keep their taste buds satisfied.
The Turkey Adult Dog Food is a bespoke and unique single protein diet, enriched with fruits, herbs and botanicals that keep your dog healthy and happy. The impressive Dog Food is packed with a staggering 80% Turkey that is freshly prepared and preservative free, the remaining 20% is made up from ‘'SUPER-8' - Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Spices and Botanicals that provide nutrients vital for health and maintenance.
Made in Britain using only British products, this perfect Puppy Food is free from grain, white potato and gluten, artificial colours, artificial flavours and GM ingredients which helps reduce allergic reactions. The Revolutionary dog food benefits from added Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM that helps to keep your dogs joints healthy so they can keep playing.

Ingredients

80% Turkey (Includes 48% Turkey, 32% Dehydrated Turkey) Sweet Potato, Chickpeas, Peas, Lucerne, Salmon Oil, Carrots, Tomato, Chicory, Tapioca, Apple, Pear, Cranberry, Blueberry, Mulberry, Orange, Bilberry, Cowberry, Parsley, Peppermint, Spirulina, Seaweed, Oregano, Sage, Marjoram, Thyme, Chamomile, Rosehip, Stinging Nettle, Yucca, Marigold, Aniseed, Fenugreek, Cinnamon, Hip & Joint Care (Glucosamine 178mg/kg, MSM 178mg/kg, Chondroitin 125mg/kg) No added synthetic colouring, flavouring or preservatives.

Nutrition

Protein 34%, Fat Content 18%, Inorganic Matter 8.5%, Crude Fibre 3.5%, Moisture 8%, Omega6 3.4%, Omega3 0.5%. Nutritional / Technical Additives: (per kg) L-Carnitine 200mg, Enterococcus Faecium SF68:NCIMB 10415 at 1,000,000,000 cfu – As an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced intestinal microbiota in dogs. Vitamin A 17,310 iu, Vitamin D3 1,540 iu, Vitamin E 480 it. Trace elements as compounds: Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 641mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 354mg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 105mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 38mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 4.72mg, Sodium Selenite 0.53mg

Delivery & Returns

Jubilee Bank Holiday Delivery Update
Please note that due to unusual bank holiday dates surrounding the queen’s jubilee celebrations (2nd-5th June 2022) our warehouse and customer services team will be working reduced hours. To ensure your order arrives before 2nd June, please order before 3pm on Monday 30th May using our next day delivery service. Any orders placed after this time cannot be guaranteed until Tuesday 7th June at the earliest with our next day delivery service. Should you have an issue with your delivery, please note responses will take longer than usual due to the bank holiday. We thank you for your patience.

Delivery

Delivery Costs
We offer free UK Mainland delivery for orders over £44.
For non-UK Mainland addresses including Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland, a charge of £19.99 will apply.
We offer a next working day delivery service for UK mainland addresses when orders are placed before midday Monday-Thursday at a cost of £7.99 for orders under £44. For orders over the value of £44, next working day delivery charges are £2.99.

Frozen Products Delivery Costs & Information

Delivery rates for our frozen products are based on next day delivery due to the perishable nature of these products and therefore will incur a £7.99 delivery charge for orders under £44 and £2.99 for orders above £44. Orders must be placed before 3pm otherwise your order will be fulfilled and dispatched the next working day.
Frozen products will be delivered the next working day and you must be available to accept the goods within those times. If you are unable to accept the goods and the goods are returned to our warehouse, due to the perishable nature of these products we are unable to provide a refund.

Returns

If you are not 100% happy with your purchase from Pets & Friends, you can return it to us within 28 days of placing your order. Please let us know you wish to cancel your order within 14 days. You then have a further 14 days to return the item to us.

All goods must be returned unused, as new, in a saleable condition with the original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the item has not been returned to us in a saleable condition.
{