AATU 80/20 Free Run Duck Grain Free Adult Dog Food is a bespoke and unique single protein diet that provides Dogs with the true benefits supplied by Mother Nature, enriched with fruits, herbs and botanicals.
Packed with an impressive 80% duck, being freshly prepared and preservative free. This quality AATU grain free diet, is also free from white potato and gluten to minimise allergic reactions. With the remaining 20% being made up from 'SUPER-8' - Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Spices & Botanicals provide nutrients vital for health and maintenance.
Made in Britain using only British ingredients. AATU 80/20 Free Run Duck is made with added Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM to aid your dog’s healthy joints, and best of all doesn’t include any artificial colours, artificial preservatives, artificial flavours and GM ingredients.
AATU 80/20 Free Run Duck contains probiotics (Enterococcus Faecium) as an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced intestinal microbiota in dogs. AATU 80/20 Free Run Duck offers evolutionary natural feeding for your Dog.
80% Duck (Includes 51% Duck, 29% Dehydrated Duck) Sweet Potato, Chickpeas, Peas, Lucerne, Salmon Oil, Duck Stock, Carrots, Tomato, Chicory, Tapioca, Apple, Pear, Cranberry, Blueberry, Mulberry, Orange, Bilberry, Cowberry, Parsley, Peppermint, Spirulina, Seaweed, Oregano, Sage, Marjoram, Thyme, Chamomile, Rosehip, Stinging Nettle, Yucca, Marigold, Aniseed, Fenugreek, Cinnamon, Hip & Joint Care (Glucosamine 178mg/kg, MSM 178mg/kg, Chondroitin 125mg/kg) No added synthetic colouring, flavouring or preservatives.
Protein 33%, Fat Content 19%, Inorganic Matter 9%, Crude Fibre 3%, Moisture 8%, Omega6 2.4%, Omega3 1.4%. Nutritional / Technical Additives: (per kg) L-Carnitine 200mg, Enterococcus Faecium SF68:NCIMB 10415 at 1,000,000,000 cfu – As an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced intestinal microbiota in dogs. Vitamin A 17,310 iu, Vitamin D3 1,540 iu, Vitamin E 480 it. Trace elements as compounds: Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 641mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 354mg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 105mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 38mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 4.72mg, Sodium Selenite 0.53mg.
Delivery & Returns
We offer free UK Mainland delivery for orders over £44.
For non-UK Mainland addresses including Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland, a charge of £19.99 will apply.
We offer a next working day delivery service for UK mainland addresses when orders are placed before midday Monday-Thursday at a cost of £7.99 for orders under £44. For orders over the value of £44, next working day delivery charges are £2.99.
Frozen Products Delivery Costs & Information
Delivery rates for our frozen products are based on next day delivery due to the perishable nature of these products and therefore will incur a £7.99 delivery charge for orders under £44 and £2.99 for orders above £44. Orders must be placed before 3pm otherwise your order will be fulfilled and dispatched the next working day.
Frozen products will be delivered the next working day and you must be available to accept the goods within those times. If you are unable to accept the goods and the goods are returned to our warehouse, due to the perishable nature of these products we are unable to provide a refund.
If you are not 100% happy with your purchase from Pets & Friends, you can return it to us within 28 days of placing your order. Please let us know you wish to cancel your order within 14 days. You then have a further 14 days to return the item to us.
All goods must be returned unused, as new, in a saleable condition with the original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the item has not been returned to us in a saleable condition.