Terms and Conditions
The term "Pets & Friends" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Kennelpak LTD, Palmer Drive, Off Bessell Lane, Stapleford, Nottingham, NG9 7BW. Our company registration number is 1129627 registered in England and Wales. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of our websites are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through our websites meet your specific requirements.
- Our website contains materials which are owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in our websites, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of our websites may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, our websites may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of our websites and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
Payment can be made by Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Delta and Maestro debit cards and Paypal. For all orders, UK VAT is applied at the current rate of 20.00% (where items are VATable).
Unfortunately, some products from time to time may be out of stock. We aim to inform you of any out of stock as soon as possible after you have placed your order. We will hold these items on a back order if you wish, but despatch the rest of your order, you will not be charged for additional deliveries due to out of stocks.
Delivery Charges & Information
A copy of our delivery charges and related information can be found on our Delivery Information page.
Returns & Exchanges
A copy of our returns and exchanges policy can be found on our Returns Policy page.