Our #petfamous campaign giving you – and most importantly YOUR PET – the chance to be part of our new TV ad!
So, whether you have a talented Tabby Cat, a dancing Dalmatian, or even an interesting Iguana, we’d love to see your best video clips to potentially use in our new TV commercial to celebrate those cute, hilarious, or heart-warming pet moments.
Even better still, if your clip is selected, you’ll earn a year’s supply of pet food!*
Full entry details are over on our social channels – best of luck and happy filming! We can’t wait to see your clips!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Consumer terms and conditions:
- This campaign is not endorsed by Facebook, Instagram, or Meta
- Submissions must be sent by email to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Pet Famous’ and your contact details.
- Please also share your entries tagging @petsandfriendsuk tag using the #petfamous hashtag across social media channels (Facebook and Instagram).
- Submissions are open from 11th May 2022 to 24th May 2022 inclusive.
- All featured submissions will receive a reward in the form of: 1 years’ supply of pet food and accessories (up to £500 RRP), or £250 cash alternative.
- Pet food and accessories reward will be delivered between 1st September 2022 and 1st September 2023 depending on amount of pet food required.
- Featured submissions will be contacted directly through the channel in which they were submitted.
- Submissions must be done so by persons over the age of 18 years old.
- Submissions featuring children must include written permission to feature.
Submitting your video clip:
You may submit as many video clips as you want using the specified email address (with each such video clip being a "Submission").
You retain all ownership rights in any Submission you make, however if Pets and Friends offers you the opportunity to have your Submission added to the short-list for possible inclusion in the TV advert, our social platforms, in-store, online, digital display advertising, email and consumer/trade PR, you will be required to transfer all your ownership rights in the Submission to Pets and Friends.
If you have granted any other party the right to use your Submission, then Pets and Friends may not be able to short-list the Submission as Pets and Friends generally requires exclusive rights.
After successfully making your Submission:
After Pets and Friends has reviewed your Submission, Pets and Friends may decide to include it on Pets and Friends' short-list, in which case you will receive a 'copyright & consent for use' form (the “Form”) that you need to complete and return to Pets and Friends. By completing and returning this Form to Pets and Friends you agree to transfer all your ownership rights in the Submission to Pets and Friends.
Upon receipt of your completed Form, your Submission will be short-listed by Pets and Friends and marked as available for possible use in the TV advert, our social platforms, in-store, online, digital display advertising, email and consumer/trade PR.
Pets and Friends gives no promises and offers no guarantees that your Submission will be selected for inclusion as part of the TV advert and accompanying campaign comms. Your Submission will remain on Pets and Friends files whilst being considered for inclusion. At any time prior to Pets and Friends' selection of your Submission for inclusion in the programme, you have the right to withdraw your Submission for any reason, by notifying Pets and Friends by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your Submission is selected to be broadcast on the TV advert, our social platforms, in-store, online, digital display advertising, email and consumer/trade PR, Pets and Friends will contact you in writing to inform you of the anticipated broadcast date and will reward you with either £250 or up to £500 worth of pet food and accessories for each Submission which is actually broadcast in the TV advert. Should you choose the £250 payment, this payment will be made by cheque, sent 3-4 weeks after the programme in which your Submission is featured has first broadcast. This is a one-off payment and no further payments will be made to you by Pets and Friends for repeat broadcasts of your Submission. Pets and Friends will not, under any circumstances, be obliged to make any further payments to you whatsoever. Pets and Friends will not be obliged to pay you if the Submission is not actually broadcast.
To change or update your contact details, please email email@example.com.