All Core Breeder Programme applicants agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions:
1. The breeder must complete the online registration form to apply to join the Core Breeder Programme. The registration form can be found athttps://core.petsandfriends.com
2. To be eligible to join the programme, breeders must be resident in the UK or ROI and aged 18 years or over.
3. The breeder must be registered and maintain their registration with the KC or IKC. Proof of registration will be required.
4. Breeders must not breed from a bitch under 12 months or over 8 years of age.
5. The breeder must advise us of all new litters within 4 weeks of birth.
7. New Puppy Packs remain the property of the Core Breeder Programme until the puppy owner has signed the consent form to share their contact details with the Core Breeder Programme.
8. New Puppy Packs must be passed to the new puppy owner and are not to be used or re-sold by the Breeder.
9. The breeder will receive a guaranteed minimum 15%saving from RRP on all purchases via the Core Breeder Programme.
10. Product purchased by the breeder via the Core Breeder Programme is not for re-sale by the breeder, unless agreed in writing by the Core Breeder Programme.
11. For all new puppy owner’s that the breeder signs up to the Pets & Friends subscription plan, the breeder will receive:
a) A one off £10 credit when the puppy owner signsup to the subscription plan.
b) A credit of 3% of the value of every purchase made by the new puppy owner for the lifetime of their enrolment in the Pets & Friends subscriptionplan.
c) Credits can only be redeemed against Core Breeder Programme purchases or at https://core.petsandfriends.com
d) Credits will be processed every three months at the end of each quarter period.
12. Core Breeder Programme reserve the right to suspend or terminate the membership of the breeder at any time.
13. Core Breeder Programme reserve the right to amendthese terms and conditions at its discretion at any timeand without prior notice.